Little Miss Teacher is a place where those of us in the classroom can share our ideas, resources and experiences. We can also have a good old moan and share some of those funny little things our children say!

Google

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Back to school!


Well, it's back to school for me tomorrow, after six and a half weeks of lazing around. It is going to be difficult!

I remember always dreading going back to school after a long holiday when I was a kid. I still feel the same way now as a teacher! Anyone else feel like this?

It's not all bad, I know once I get there, everything will be fine. It's just the thought of going. Ouch!

We have 2 INSET days to start with, which means meetings, meetings about meetings and then some more meetings! That at least makes you look forward to the children coming in!

But after such a long holiday, where I havent had to get up once to the sound of an alarm clock, it is going to be tough! And, I can never sleep the night before school starts either!

Does anyone have any tips?

Debs

>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counters