Little Miss Teacher is a place where those of us in the classroom can share our ideas, resources and experiences. We can also have a good old moan and share some of those funny little things our children say!

Google

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Mini-Break

Just to let you know, I won't be updating this fantastic little blog of mine again until next week.

I am taking a well-earned weekend away to go to the Koh Samui Music Festival. I am planniing not to do any work at all and not give school a second thought! So, hopefully, I will be back on Monday fighting fit and raring to go! I may even share with you some of the antics I got up to!!!

Have a fantastic weekend.

Deb

>

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great break Debs while we're all planning! ;)

7:44 pm

 
Blogger Debs said...

Pat,

I am kinda new myself really. I went to http://easyhitcounters.com . It is easy enough to do. Pick the counter you like (I chose the apples at the bottom of here) and it generates a code. I pasted it at the end of my template in Blogger and there it was. I think you can play around putting the code in different places and pressing 'preview'. I wasn't that adventurous!


Thanks for the lovely comments, I really appreciate them. Next time, leave a link so I can have a look at your blog.

Deb

3:21 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counters