Little Miss Teacher is a place where those of us in the classroom can share our ideas, resources and experiences. We can also have a good old moan and share some of those funny little things our children say!

Google

Monday, September 19, 2005

Educational PowerPoints

Here is my latest PowerPoint, Discussing Settings. We are currently learning about story settings, so I have made this for the children to work through as a post-reading activity. Each page gives a prompt to help them to discuss the setting.

I hope you find it useful. Feedback is appreciated.

Deb

>

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That presentation is fantastic....a great help! What year/key stage are you teaching?

7:53 pm

 
Blogger Debs said...

Thank you! I will make some more soon and put them on here. I teach Year 3 (KS2). What about you?

Deb

1:03 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counters