Little Miss Teacher is a place where those of us in the classroom can share our ideas, resources and experiences. We can also have a good old moan and share some of those funny little things our children say!

Google

Monday, December 12, 2005

Bugs!

I am quite shocked to read about all the tummy bugs hitting schools at the moment. Andrew mentioned his school had been hit quite badly last week on his PrimaryTeacher UK blog.

After a busy weekend, I have just been catching up on the education news and saw Friday's BBC report about a school in Wales which has been forced to close due to illness too!

My own school differs slightly! We are already on holiday (I know, I know - it isn't fair!) but last week saw a dwindle in numbers on the last couple of days so that everyone could jet off to all corners of the globe on the only available flights! No major illnesses fortunately, but I guess that may be something to do with the beautiful weather here!

So sorry to tease (hehe). I am actually a bit sad that I won't be back to fight for the last box of mince pies in M&S or be able to sit around the fire. If it makes you feel any better, I do have the start of holiday compulsory for teachers cold starting!

Is it just me or do the rest of you manage to plod on until the start of the holidays before coming down with all sorts of ailments?

Hang in there everyone! Those lie-ins are looming!

Deb

>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counters