Little Miss Teacher is a place where those of us in the classroom can share our ideas, resources and experiences. We can also have a good old moan and share some of those funny little things our children say!

Google

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Playground Fun and Games


I am going to be running a playground game after school club next term and I have found this lovely little website to help me! Playground Fun is child-friendly and full of ideas. The instructions for the games are in simple language and can be printed out on one page. I also think they may lend themseleves nicely to work on writing instructions.

Deb

>

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks! I have recess duty on Mondays, and I am always looking for things to grab the wall standers.

12:21 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I added my favorite Hopscotch game, Snail, to the site. All you need is chalk and blacktop.

10:07 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counters