Little Miss Teacher is a place where those of us in the classroom can share our ideas, resources and experiences. We can also have a good old moan and share some of those funny little things our children say!

Google

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Parent-Teacher Interviews

I have just had parents' night and I'm exhausted with a croaky voice! I have to do it all over again tomorrow for the other half of the class - maybe in a whisper!

What I have found difficult this year is having to keep talking when there isn't that much to say! This being term 1, the focus of the meeting is really just about how they have settled in, discussing any concerns and setting a small target for parents to help with at home.

However, and I know I am going to make you jealous here, I have a really lovely class this year and for some of them I just want them to keep doing what they are doing. This does not lend itself to filling 15 minutes!

What do the rest of you do in this situation? Or parents, what else would you like to hear?

Deb

>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counters