Little Miss Teacher is a place where those of us in the classroom can share our ideas, resources and experiences. We can also have a good old moan and share some of those funny little things our children say!

Google

Monday, December 12, 2005

Scary Santa Or Silly Pyscho-Babble??


I have just laughed my socks off at the BBC's report about the 'Terrfiying Santa' warning on Teachernet!

Apparently, someone had posted some advice about the dangers of pantomimes and the scary aspects of Christmas entertainment. Whilst I understand that seeing Cannon and Ball in drag in a pantomime is enough to terrify anyone, I agree that this advice was being just a bit too PC!

The DFE have stated this was not their official viewpoint or Government policy. Teachernet have removed the advice from their site - I have just done a quick search to no avail! Let me know if you find it.

Deb

>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counters