Little Miss Teacher is a place where those of us in the classroom can share our ideas, resources and experiences. We can also have a good old moan and share some of those funny little things our children say!

Google

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Reading Log

I have thrown together this little Reading Journal to use with my class in Term 3. It is by no means perfect, but I think it will do for their first one.

I plan to model making responses to texts with the class by keeping my own log. Then I will get them to make a few entries in class before sending it home. I have made a list of ideas of ways in which they can respond to a text, but hope they will come up with their own ideas.

There is a super download on Reading Journals on Leicestershire Grid's Word Zone pages (scroll down), including text response objectives for each year group.

Deb

>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counters