Little Miss Teacher is a place where those of us in the classroom can share our ideas, resources and experiences. We can also have a good old moan and share some of those funny little things our children say!

Google

Sunday, April 23, 2006

I'm Back!

Hello All,

Have you missed me? I am back from Bali all brown and relaxed. It is such a gorgeous island. I picked up quite a bit of the language whilst I was there, it is much easier then Thai! So my mission for the next few months is to try to learn Bahasa Indonsesian. Wish me luck!

I am currently in the middle of the KS2 production. We have 400 children to organise for the performance on Friday, so it is going to be a busy week indeed! I will try to post a few entries here though. I have found some excellent reading sites recently which I would like to share with you.

More soon.

Deb

>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counters