Little Miss Teacher is a place where those of us in the classroom can share our ideas, resources and experiences. We can also have a good old moan and share some of those funny little things our children say!

Google

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Non-Fiction Books Discussion PowerPoint


I was just planning this weeks guided reading and we are using non-fiction books. I made this simple PowerPoint file for some groups to use as a post-reading activity.

Hope you find it useful. Please let me know if you have trouble downloading it. The server I use, Ripway, has had technical trouble this weekend. I can email it if you are having diffciulties.

Deb

>

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The image is cool! Where did you get that?

6:14 pm

 
Blogger Debs said...

I can email it to you if you leave the address Sol. I will try to look up where it came from!

10:08 am

 
Blogger Unknown said...

My email addy: marisolangala@yahoo.com. Hey, hope it's ok if I plugged your weblog in my latest entry...

10:53 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counters