Little Miss Teacher is a place where those of us in the classroom can share our ideas, resources and experiences. We can also have a good old moan and share some of those funny little things our children say!

Google

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Reading Comprehension Strategies


In a recent thread on the TES Boards, I have had many requests from people for a copy of my Reading Comprehension Strategy Checklist. I thought I would post it here for you all to download if you want to.

It is by no means complete. It simply lists the main strategies on which we are focusing this year in guided reading and reciprocal reading.

Download and alter it to suit your own needs. I will be posting more on reading strategies soon. It's my favourite subject at the moment (and my children's too!)

Deb

>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counters