Little Miss Teacher is a place where those of us in the classroom can share our ideas, resources and experiences. We can also have a good old moan and share some of those funny little things our children say!

Google

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Trackbacks - No More!


You may have noticed, I have removed Haloscan Commenting and Trackbacks. In the same way as I have ended many relationships in the past... "It is me, not you!"

I am sure it is all good, but I just didn't get on with it. I missed not having comments landing in my inbox (A feature Blogger uses can only get after making a donation to Haloscan). I was only linking to one blog (Primary Teacher UK); and it would appear they had me blacklisted for some reason somewhere. I tried to post a reply to Brian, who had left a comment on my Poetry Teaching post, and it wouldn't allow me. I tried a few test posts to other comments and it said I was blacklisted. I checked my banning facility in the comment manager, and I hadn't accidently done that either.

So, with no hope of ever replying to anyone kind enough to leave a comment, I thought it best for me to return to Blogger's own commenting again. I am actually rather proud of myself for removing all the codes manually too. I might just be getting the hang of all this!

Guaranteed replies to all that leave comments from now on - HINT HINT!

Deb

>

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you've got it sorted out again! Looking forward to my reply :)

11:04 pm

 
Blogger Debs said...

Awww, you are good posting here!

More from me over the weekend!

11:39 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counters