Little Miss Teacher is a place where those of us in the classroom can share our ideas, resources and experiences. We can also have a good old moan and share some of those funny little things our children say!

Google

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Apologies!

Whoooppsssss!

I don't know how many of you noticed, as I certainly hadn't, but I accidently changed the design of my blog yesterday! I was playing with the new buttons available in Blogger, tried a new design template, but noticed it meant I had lost all my customised links and things. I thought by not pressing publish that nothing would happen! Apparently I was wrong!

Fortunately, I had made a back up of my template yesterday morning after I tidied up the sidebar. Let me take this opportunity to remind all you bloggers out there to make regular back-ups too! It only took a few mouse clicks to repair it all!

That said, if any of you rpeferred the new design, let me know. I can change it again and copy the links in. I know Andrew on Primary Teacher UK changed to a white background to help those readers with dyslexia. I just liked the colours on this one! (I buy cars using the same criteria!!)

Comments please?

Deb

>

2 Comments:

Blogger 1UP RPG said...

This is my first visit to your blog, but I can share your pain. I recently had a bad experience with a template redesign as well. Ah well. Good luck and Merry Christmas!

Bob

2:46 am

 
Blogger Debs said...

Thanks Bob,

I am good at backing up now after losing everything once ebfore. It was the worst thing, years of work etc.

Anyway, have a great holiday, and please keep popping back!

Deb

8:34 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counters