Little Miss Teacher is a place where those of us in the classroom can share our ideas, resources and experiences. We can also have a good old moan and share some of those funny little things our children say!

Google

Monday, December 19, 2005

Hanoi, Vietnam

Thanks to everyone who mailed and posted messages in my absence. It is nice to know my little blog remains popular even when I am not around to update it!

Hanoi was wonderful. It is a lovely city with so much history and architecture. I feel guilty for learning about it all retrospectively - I had no idea before I went but I'm reading up now!

The Old Quarter is marvellous maze of little streets with shops selling everything under the sun. My hotel was located on Hang Dao - roughly translated to mean 'Shoe Street'. I was in heaven - so many shoes to choose from. (if anyone wants hotel info, email me. The Sofitel Metropole, where I also spent a night, is over-priced and very over-rated!)

So with all my Christmas shopping done, I am back and will be once again posting regularly. More from me soon.

Deb

>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counters