Little Miss Teacher is a place where those of us in the classroom can share our ideas, resources and experiences. We can also have a good old moan and share some of those funny little things our children say!

Google

Monday, December 26, 2005

Time to Reflect

I know that many people who were present during the tsunami would probably rather forget the ordeal. But a year on, my thoughts are with everyone who has been effected by the tragedy, wherever you are.

To the brave people attending memorial services today, my heart goes out to you and I hope it helps you in some way.

For the friends, colleagues and pupils who survived the ordeal, I am thankful. For those who did not, you are dearly missed.

>

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My thoughts are with all those that have been affected by the Tsumani.

Andrew

12:11 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counters