Little Miss Teacher is a place where those of us in the classroom can share our ideas, resources and experiences. We can also have a good old moan and share some of those funny little things our children say!

Google

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

What Is Thinking?

One of my colleagues told me a very amusing story today which I thought I would share with you.

She usually puts the schedule for the day up on the board. Earlier this week, she wrote 'Thinking' next to lesson 1 as opposed to the usual subject names. One of her darling year 5's raised their hand and asked "Miss, what is thinking?"

I know the child didn't mean it like that, but it does sum up some of the bad days we all have from time to time quite nicely!

Deb

>

2 Comments:

Blogger Debs said...

Hi Lyza,

International teaching is a great experience and you get to work with the most amazing teachers from all over the world. The children come from all over too, bringing a wealth of culture to celebrate.

When I was offered my first overseas job, I was uncertain and terrified. i didn't know whether to accept or not. A friend said, 'Take a risk, live a little!' I did and I have never looked back!

Go for it!

Deb

4:57 pm

 
Blogger Mr. Moore said...

That would be really funny if it weren't so true.

10:24 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counters