Little Miss Teacher is a place where those of us in the classroom can share our ideas, resources and experiences. We can also have a good old moan and share some of those funny little things our children say!

Google

Thursday, August 24, 2006

I'm Back!

I hope you have all had a wonderful holiday! I certainly did! It is hard trying to get my brain back into gear now after 6 weeks of not having to use it!

School officially starts on Monday, but I have been popping in this week to try and ease myself back into the swing of things and help with the new staff who are in the middle of a hectic induction programme.

There may be a slight change of emphasis this year. I have moved back to Year 1 after having spent the last two years in Y3. I still have lots of Y3 resources to share with you, but my new searches are going to be KS1 based for now.

Enjoy what is left of your holiday and have a great start of term everyone!

Deb

>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counters