Little Miss Teacher is a place where those of us in the classroom can share our ideas, resources and experiences. We can also have a good old moan and share some of those funny little things our children say!

Google

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1 Resources - Kiz Club

I know, I know, it has been far too long since I last posted! I am sorry, but had good reason - first I moved house and then, well, I went on holiday for two weeks! Thanks to everyone who has been emailing. I have a bit of a back log of links to post about and I will get to them soon.

In no particular order then, thanks to Lynn who loved
Topic Box. She has recommended a site she has been using regularly called Kiz Club. It has some very sweet resources, all in pdf format, that will help you create some nice displays in Reception and Y1 classes. It seems to be more American style, (I think it may even have links to Korea) so do check the spellings on some of the resources like the flashcards.

There are some nice phonic and
word work sheets and I like the way there are some activities to go with the nursery rhymes.

It is quite a simple site, but may just save you a bit of time at the start of each term.

Deb

>

3 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Rufus said...

Hey you've got a lovli blog... very beautifully done. Keep up the good work. Being a teacher myself, i do appreciate the hard work you've put in into the making of such a nice and wonderful blog. Kudos!

5:13 am

 
Blogger Debs said...

Thanks for your lovely comment Samuel. Much appreciated!

4:31 pm

 
Blogger Jeremy Fugal said...

I have to agree with Samuel. You have a great blog here!

4:14 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counters