Little Miss Teacher is a place where those of us in the classroom can share our ideas, resources and experiences. We can also have a good old moan and share some of those funny little things our children say!

Google

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Cosmopolitan Magazine Interview

I never in a million years thought I would ever be in a magazine with the likes of Naomi, Paris and co. It just goes to show, never say never!

Little Miss Teacher has made it into the December issue of Cosmo! (Page 132 I think!)

I received an email a few weeks ago from Nicole, a senior writer at the magazine. She was writing an article about people who blog about work and asked if I would answer a few questions to help other bloggers out there! After all the help I have received from other Bloggers around the world, I could only say yes!

Thank you to the kind person who posted a message to let me know the article was in the December issue. Being in Bangkok, we aren't likely to get this issue for a while over here. Many thanks to my lovely Mum who kindly ran up to WH Smiths to buy a copy to read to me over the phone!!!

There is no picture and my bit is quite short, but it is still thrilling to be mentioned in my favourite mag!

Anyone visiting Little Miss Teacher after reading Cosmo, welcome! You won't find any relationship advice or diet and fashion tips here - I leave that to the professionals - but I hope you enjoy it.

Deb

>

2 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Congratulations Deb :-) Fame at last! I bet lots of teachers read Comsmo and will become as devoted to your blog as the rest of us. BTW take a look at Classroom Displays to see my good news.
All the best - LindaH

6:31 pm

 
Blogger Debs said...

Congratulations Linda! You deserve it. I love your site and always leave it feeling inspired.

Thank you!

2:08 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counters