Little Miss Teacher is a place where those of us in the classroom can share our ideas, resources and experiences. We can also have a good old moan and share some of those funny little things our children say!

Google

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Download WILF and WALT PowerPoint


I have made this little WILF (What I'm Looking For) and WALT (We Are Learning To) PowerPoint to use with my Year 1 class.

I think the animation is quite cute, but the background is a bit dull. The reason for this is that I wanted something which would lend itself to being printed out, producing clear and not too busy prints. It is easy the change the background in PowerPoint anyway, by clicking on the 'design' button.

Simply type in your learning outcomes (WALT) and success criteria (WILF) in the text boxes on each slide.

I hope you find it useful.

Deb

>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counters