Little Miss Teacher is a place where those of us in the classroom can share our ideas, resources and experiences. We can also have a good old moan and share some of those funny little things our children say!

Google

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Download Difficulties

My sincerest apologies to anyone who has been trying to download my files recently.

I use
Ripway, a superb free web hosting service to upload to. They give you 30MB of space for free. However, the condition of this is that you must log in every 30 days to keep the account active. Obviously, having had such a long holiday, my account has expired.

I am awaiting a reply from them to see if I can reactivate my old account or whether I have to sign up for a new one. If I need a new one, I will repair all the links in the sidebar once I have the new details.


Please accept my apologies and thank you for your patience. If there is anything you are desperate for, email via the link at the side and I will email the files to you.

I will let you know when everything is fixed.

Thanks
Deb

>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counters