Little Miss Teacher is a place where those of us in the classroom can share our ideas, resources and experiences. We can also have a good old moan and share some of those funny little things our children say!

Google

Friday, October 05, 2007

Spelling Activities PowerPoint KS1


For anyone looking for independent spelling work to use in Guided Reading or Writing, I have put together a few suggestions made by our team in a PowerPoint.


I have printed out the slides and put them in a packet with the magnetic letters, making a little spelling centre.


The activities are suitable for most Key Stage 1 children and the children love them! Sometimes I tell them which activity to do, other times I let them choose.


I hope you find it useful.


Deb

>

4 Comments:

Blogger Asian Games Web said...

I added your blog in my Thai EduBlogroll: http://teacherinthailand.blogspot.com/2007/08/thai-edublogroll.html. Leave a comment if you’re interested in a link exchange.

1:14 pm

 
Blogger Rich said...

Is this blog still active?

I was searching for KS1 blogs.

If so please leave comment on
http://free-worksheets.blogspot.com/

4:07 pm

 
Blogger Debs said...

Hi both,

It is still active, just a bit neglected of late!

Apologies!

Deb

12:11 pm

 
Blogger Rich said...

No problem, I know what it is like with no time to do these things.

11:27 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counters