Little Miss Teacher is a place where those of us in the classroom can share our ideas, resources and experiences. We can also have a good old moan and share some of those funny little things our children say!

Google

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Work/Life Balance For Teachers

I have received an email from Mr Educator (whom I have nicknamed Mr. Ed!), author of a new blog who, like myself, believes in teachers sharing in order to make all our lives easier.

He has created a blog called I'm a Busy Teacher on which he hopes to share some of the resources he has made and the ideas he has to save us all time and allow us to have a personal life! The idea sounded so fantastic, I just had to go and have a look!

As I have mentioned, it is a new blog and currently contains just 2 posts. However, there is already a resource available! There is a set of editable book labels which will be very useful come September.

I think this blog may be worth adding to your favourites and checking on periodically.

Thanks Mr Ed and do not spend too much of that valuable free time blogging!!!

Deb

>

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

New resource for teachers

Please inform teachers.

PedagoNet Learning Resources For You
http://www.pedagonet.com

12:58 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counters