Little Miss Teacher is a place where those of us in the classroom can share our ideas, resources and experiences. We can also have a good old moan and share some of those funny little things our children say!

Google

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Whatever Next By Jill Murphy Resources

I have just completed this week's English plan for Year 1 Term 1 Unit 1a and have chosen Whatever Next by Jill Murphy as the main text. I have put six of the resources together in a pdf file if you would like to download it.

Deb

>

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've just found your site via ictopus, what a godsend. I'm an experienced upper ks2 teacher who has been moved to yr to "sort out the discipline" but with no training & little help I'm really struggling with the level they should be achieving, your site & the links you give will really help. Thanks scruffysheep

3:09 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why is it that I cannot download any files from your blog?

7:26 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Site Counter
Site Counters